Monday, March 20, 2006

Employment


An old codger at work asked me today "Remember the good old days when we worked for a living?" Now there is a huge gap in age (I'm in my twenties and he is rapidly approaching retirement) but I don't know what part of employment has ever been considered "good old days". Granted, its better than the current alternative of unemployment, obviously since it would be "easy" to take that route, but I continue to work. While I have no experience in the matter, I'm certain that "Independently Wealthy" is actually were much of the "good old days" are stored. Anyway...enough babbling. Above is a picture. I realize that she is lacking a foot...unfortunately I didn't realize this until after a darker pigment was in the way and couldn't be easily covered. So Autumn is officially a one footed harpy with crazy hair.

No comments: